WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

How to Get Rid of Bags Under the Eyes


Whether you are in your 20s or 30s the last things you want is to get rid of bags under your eyes. Bags under eyes are generally like an alarm clock and the dark circle around eyes can make you look older which no one wants to be.


As you age you come across many signs of aging among which eye puffiness — are the common sign. Eye puffiness, bags under the eyes, puffy eyes or dark circle under eyes are the common problem faced by women. We always struggle on how to get rid of bags under eyes?

To get rid of puffy eyes first you need to ask yourself how you got them.  Your question itself carries the answer. There are many causes behind getting puffy eyes or dark circles. When the skin tissues near the eye get weaken and sag it causes puffy eyes and create swollen appearance.

Another factor like eczema, seasonal allergies, water retention and sleeping face down can even give rise to this condition. And don’t forget sometime even your behavior like smoking, alcohol and drugs can even cause dark circle or eye puffiness.

Follow the below steps to get rid of those bags under eyes.


Remove Your Makeup Before Going to Bed

Never sleep with makeup on your face. Leaving the makeup on face can irritate your eye and can make them puffy. So make sure to remove eye makeup before going to bed. Adopt this healthy habit.

Try a Cold Compress

If you are suffering from swollen and puffy eyes, the you must try cold compress. This not only helps you to reduce puffy eyes but even relaxes your eye by adding youthful appearance.  You can achieve this by just using chilled spoons on your closed eye or you can even use chilled cucumber slices and place them on your closed eyes. Not only this, you can even use the chilled tea bags on your closed eyelids.


Stop drinking Alcohol

Alcohol consumption can dehydrate your body and skin. This dehydration can cause the delicate eye area look sunken and dark. Alcohol consumption can even cause bloodshot, tired eyes. So limit your alcohol consumption. I will advise you not having more than one glass per day. And instead of alcohol start drinking more water.

Stop Smoking

Do you know that smoking dries out skin and weakens the skin tissues? It can even cause premature aging. Chemicals found in cigarettes are toxic and cause irritation around eyes. It can often result in dark circles or bags. Moreover you can even face wrinkled, droopy appearance.

Too much exposure

Spending too much time in sun can lead to saggy and wrinkled skin. You can use mineral-based or homemade sunscreen with good SPF. You must use a good pair of UV-protected sunglasses and hat can do wonder to protect your face from sun’s ray.

Get More Collagen into Your Diet

Collagen is the most abundant protein in our body. It is found in our muscles, skin, bones, and tendons. It makes your skin strong and helps them to regains elasticity. Collagen even helps you to replace dead skin cells. As we age our body’s natural collagen production begins to slow down. This slow down collagen production can lead to baggy eyes.

The increase in collagen levels can make your skin look firmer, increase smoothness, and can renew and repair the skin cells. Have thing that are rich in collagen production or you can even have collagen supplements to increase your collagen.


I hope these things will make your eye bags disappear in few weeks. 

1 comment: Leave Your Comments


  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world had crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could live a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from church to church but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could sever, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure for Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua herbal treatment (A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com WhatsApp: +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219.

    ReplyDelete